Racines attended the General Meeting of Circostrada network, which took place from 5 to 7 December 2018 in Elbeuf (France), and was co-organised with Cirque Théâtre d’Elbeuf, in partnership with Atelier 231 and together with CircusNext. The programme was focused on « Circus and cultural heritage » and it included several activities, workshops and conferences.
The network’s members also held the elections of the Steering Committee of Circostrada. Three new members were elected for a first mandate and one member was reelected for a second mandate:
- Antonia Kuzmanic (Room 100, Croatia)
- Mara Pavula (Rigas Cirks, Latvia)
- Mike Ribalta (FiraTàrrega, Spain)
- Irene Segura (XTRAX, UK)
They joined the current SC members:
- Heba El Cheikh (Mahatat for contemporary art, Egypt)
- Gwénola David (Artcena, France)
- Lotta Vaulo (CircusInfo, Finland)
A warm welcome and congratulations to all !