The « Racines » association, which promotes culture and development in Morocco and Africa, launches a call for volunteers through of the second edition of the « Etats Généraux de la culture au Maroc », which will take place on the 10th/11th/12th of November 2016, in Casablanca.
This call seeks to reinforce the operational team of Racines, particularly at the logistics and coordination of all activities taking place before and during the event.
Volunteers need to be available from Monday 07 to Sunday, November 13, 2016 in Casablanca.
Profile sought :
- Students or graduates in cultural studies (mediation and cultural engineering, book publishing, cinema and audiovisual, theater studies.. etc.)
- Students or graduates from public or private schools (management, marketing… etc).
- Students or graduates from public or private schools in communication and journalism.
- Students or graduates from public or private school in international relations.
Racines will accept applications of Moroccans and no-Moroccan, resident or not in Casablanca.
Criteria of eligibility:
- To be between 18 and 35 years old
- To Available for the time period stated above
- To master : Arabic, French and English (strongly recommended)
- To be a team player, versatile and able to work in an international environment
- Being able to support travel expenses to and from Casablanca. Racines will provide accommodation and perdiems from 6 to 13 November, 2016.
The candidatures have to be sent per E-Mail before the 25 september, 2016 accompanied by a resume and a letter of motivation. Everything has to be sent to the following address : email@example.com